Hello,

I was wondering, does anyone have something like a howto to setup
freeradius with mysql? This is what I would like in the end:

freeradius authenticates users against mysql database. this includes all
default, static address, multiple logins, etc.

accounting is logged in mysql database (to see all login times, addresses,
etc).

failed login requests and other are logged to a text file. this is so I
can watch requests realtime if needed or check history as to why they were
getting denied.

keep ability to use radwho for users currently logged in. if this is
available from the database, that is fine. this also includes a radlast to
see past logins, but i'm sure that is easy to pull from the database

I'm assuming this is all fairly simplistic, but I'm coming from an older
Cistron server, and freeradius has quite a bit of extra configuration, so
I am a bit lost.

If anyone can give me a hand, or maybe send me some of their own examples
(maybe a fake user entry from the database) I would be greatly
appreciative.

Thanks in advance,

        Bryan

-