On Friday 14 March 2003 03:19 pm, Bryan Koschmann - GKT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering, does anyone have something like a howto to setup
> freeradius with mysql? This is what I would like in the end:

http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html got me going. Once "file"
authentication worked i settled for sql accounting

but i did export an old icradius database by patching in a "==" operator and
duplicating a couple of fields in the old accounting records.

There is a text to sql converter but I have never used it.

If you are desparate and will settle for less my config notes are around
someplace.

jim Tarvid

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html