On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, tarvid wrote:
|http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html got me going. Once "file"
|authentication worked i settled for sql accounting
|
|but i did export an old icradius database by patching in a "==" operator and
|duplicating a couple of fields in the old accounting records.
|
|There is a text to sql converter but I have never used it.
|
|If you are desparate and will settle for less my config notes are around
|someplace.

Thanks for the link! I think it will give me a better basis on getting
started.

Would you be able to send me a couple rows from the database, so I can see
some real world examples (nwames changed to protect the customer of course
:) ) Don't worry about it if it's a hassle, I'm just trying to get a good
grasp before I dive into all this.

Thanks,

        Bryan

-