Ross Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are currently doing national dialup(freeradius 0.8.1 w/ mysql for
> auth/acct) , but with no access to the national NAS's. Since radwho seems to
> be flaky at times (radutmp seems to get dupes in it) Is there anyone out
> there doing Simultaneous-Use another way? A modified checkrad script that
> does DB queries perhaps?

  That's pretty much what radutmp does.  Running checkrad against a DB
instead of using radutmp won't make ANY difference.

  If the accounting packets the server receives have dupes &
other weirdness, there's NOTHING you can do to the server to fix those
packets.  You can't invent information you don't have.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html