Hello

Here's what I have  done

I inserted ("dialup", "Simultaneous-Use", ":=", "1") into radgroupcheck.
And I uncommented  simul_count_query and simul_verify_query on sql.conf.

After I done that  I when I looked at the radius.log.And it seemed that it's
catching multiple logins.
But it turns out that radius is denying dialup users,even though login is
not multiple login.

When I looked at simul_count_query,it looked like  this query  just count
the number of records that have AcctStopTime is 0 for a certain  user.

So I searched our radacct table and  found almost 120000 records that have 0
as AcctStopTime.(Most of them are dial-up customers). And It looked like
most of dial-up customers have at least one records with  0 as AcctStopTime.

So I  want to know is that .

The  reason why dial-up customers couldn't login when I uncommented
simul_count_query and simul_verify_query is   because dial-up users have
records with 0 as AcctStopTime and the way simul_count_query  works?

Am I correct? If not can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance
Simon
Simon Son
New Zealand Online Tech Ltd.