As I checked my config.log file, I found the following messages, do they
mean that my snmp support was not installed? And how can I fix it?

configure: In function `main':
configure:7755: warning: unused variable `a'
configure:7887: checking for snmp_build_var_op in -lsnmp
configure:7899: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT
-D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG   c
onftest.c -lnsl -lresolv -lsocket -lposix4  -lpthread -lsnmp 1>&5
EVP_md5                             /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
EVP_DigestFinal                     /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
EVP_DigestUpdate                    /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
kstat_close                         /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
des_cbc_encrypt                     /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
EVP_sha1                            /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
EVP_DigestInit                      /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
kstat_lookup                        /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
kstat_read                          /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
des_key_sched                       /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
RAND_bytes                          /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
des_ncbc_encrypt                    /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
HMAC                                /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
kstat_open                          /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
kstat_data_lookup                   /usr/local/lib/libsnmp.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to conftest
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure: failed program was:
#line 7892 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
extern char snmp_build_var_op();
int main() {
 snmp_build_var_op()
; return 0; }
configure:7921: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT
-D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG   c
onftest.c -lnsl -lresolv -lsocket -lposix4  -lpthread -L/usr/lib -lsnmp
[...]
#line 7914 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
extern char snmp_build_var_op();
int main() {