I dunno if there's one written, but here's what I do:

Grab current CVS snapshot (or wait for 0.9)
Extract tarball.
Go into the directory, and run
dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -b -rfakeroot
It should tell you what packages you're missing...
If you're on Debian woody or Debian testing, you may
be unable to fufill both libsasl2-dev and libopneldap-dev
dependancies, so remove the '2' from the libsasl2-dev
dependancy.
Again run dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -b -rfakeroot and
you should get .debs in the directory above the current.

That's basically it.

I'm hoping that 0.9 will actually be part of Debian, so
even this won't be neccessary unless you need something
from CVS.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a one line proof...if we start
sufficiently far to the left.
        -- Cambridge University Math Department