Nope. A massive list of _souce_ dependancies isn't a problem in any way...

Happily, it looks like the source-dependancies on the package are correct, too.
I was going to check that in a pbuilder some time, but your result gives me a
little confidence boost.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)

On a sidewalk near Portland State
University someone wrote `Trust Jesus', and
someone else wrote `But Cut the Cards'.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html