See below reply ->

> If I recall correctly a similar question was asked sometime last week.
>
> One way to accomplish this would be to create two separate SQL
> connections;
> sql1 & sql2.
> sql sql1 {
>         driver = "rlm_sql_mysql"
> }
> sql sql2 {
>         driver = "rlm_sql_mysql"
> }
>
> Add DEFAULT check conditions to the users file to check for the IP address
> of your NAS, setting Autz-Type to either SQL1 or SQL2.
>
> DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.0.1, Autz-Type := SQL1
> DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.0.2, Autz-Type := SQL2
>
> In radiusd.conf add the appropriate Autz-Type enteries to the 'authorize'
> section, see 'Autz-Type' in the FreeRADIUS docs.
>
> authorize{
>         suffix
>         preprocess
>         Autz-Type SQL1{
>                 sql1
>         }
>         Autz-Type SQL2{
>                 sql2
>         }
>         files
> }

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is copyright and may contain
confidential information.
The contents are intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.
Unauthorized use may be unlawful.
If you receive this email by mistake, please advise sender immediately.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Telco Electronics
Limited.
Nothing in this mail shall bind Telco Electronics Limited in any contract or
obligation.

Telco Electronics Limited
6-8 Oxford Court
Brackley