maybe thats the problem, you are not designed to remember millions of girlfriends names/numbers etc. thats why you are inefficient by design in this area particular area of operation.

so you hire a secretary which will improve your efficiency :)

Evren

Robert LaGrasse wrote:

If I could remember the names and numbers of millions of girlfriends
simultaneously, I could still call any of them faster myself. Having a
secretary to keep track of my dates and remind me when special occasions
come up is also useful. Either way, I'm a pretty happy guy...

;)

-----Original Message----- From: SIMICRO ML [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 1:32 AM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: Advantages of Using SQL ?