On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 18:02:24 -0700
Evren Yurtesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> maybe thats the problem, you are not designed to remember millions of
> girlfriends names/numbers etc. thats why you are inefficient by design
> in this area particular area of operation.
>
> so you hire a secretary which will improve your efficiency :)

But then you could potentially end up with the secretary becoming a girlfriend, which
could lead to a recursive search, especially if you then hired a replacement secretary.

And we all know recursive searches can be resource hungry :)

NB: to understand recursion, we must first understand recursion

--
-----
Graeme Hinchliffe (BSc)

ICQ 3842605 (link)