-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Evren
Yurtesen
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 9:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Advantages of Using SQL ?

maybe thats the problem, you are not designed to remember millions of
girlfriends names/numbers etc. thats why you are inefficient by design
in this area particular area of operation.

so you hire a secretary which will improve your efficiency :)

Evren

Robert LaGrasse wrote:

> If I could remember the names and numbers of millions of girlfriends
> simultaneously, I could still call any of them faster myself. Having a
> secretary to keep track of my dates and remind me when special occasions
> come up is also useful. Either way, I'm a pretty happy guy...
>
> ;)

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html