Hello!  Thanks for everyone's help earlier with getting the latest
FreeRadius up and running on Mac OS X; it's all good now.

My current problem is that I have next to no experience with this product
(or any Radius product), and I need to get it talking to a Cisco 3000 VPN
concentrator and our Mac OS X Open Directory service (which is basically
LDAP).

I've been poking through the config files, and think I have a very rough
idea of what I'm doing, but if anyone could offer any tips, perhaps make
available some config files for talking to a Cisco 3000 (minus any
sensitive data, of course)...whatever you folks think would be helpful.

Any help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks!
--
Josh Whitver
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]