Hi Alan,

Thanks again. I managed to get it working by changing this line:

sql_user_name = "%{Stripped-User-Name}"

to this:

sql_user_name = "%{User-Name}"

I just have one last question. Is there any simple way (a config
setting) to enable encrypted passwords in sql, or do I have to do some
hacking around in the sql statements to make it work?

-Rob

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html