At 01:58 PM 11/17/2003, Glen wrote:
Fantabulous!

I looked in dictionary.cisco, & saw Cisco-AVPair as the attribute name.
It seems everything I read about how VSA AV-Pairs is starting to click.

For those finding this message in a search, the following works in
FreeRadius v0.91:

id     UserName     Attribute        op   Value
11     12345        Cisco-AVPair     =    h323-credit-time=10

Ahh, that's what I get for trusting my memory rather than checking the dictionary. Glad it pointed you in the correct direction. :)

Thank you very much Chris!

You are welcome.

-Chris
--
   \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
   \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                  \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net