Greetings.
I have an Cisco as5300 that I am using for Dial customers.
The customer connects, the authentication comes through, but then at the
"authorization" level the connection gets dropped by the nas..
Are there any suggested attributes to put into radgroupreply for ISDN dial
in customers to the Cisco 5300  or do I have an incorrect setting on the
Nas..
Here is a snapshot of what I have for the cisco config:
aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default local
aaa authentication ppp default group radius
aaa authorization network default group radius if-authenticated
aaa accounting delay-start
interface Serial0:23
 ip unnumbered Ethernet0
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer-group 1
 isdn switch-type primary-ni
 isdn tei-negotiation first-call
 isdn incoming-voice modem
 peer default ip address pool DIAL6_POOL
 ppp authentication pap chap
interface Group-Async1
 ip unnumbered Ethernet0
 encapsulation ppp
 ip tcp header-compression passive
 no ip mroute-cache
 async mode interactive
 peer default ip address pool DIAL6_POOL
 ppp authentication chap pap
 group-range 1 96
RADIUS:    radgroupreply contains:
|  1 | dialerrouter  | Session-Timeout    | 28800               | ==   |
NULL
|  5 | dialerrouter  | Idle-Timeout       | 1200                | ==   |
NULL |
|  8 | dialerrouter  | Service-Type       | Framed-User         | ==   |
NULL |
|  9 | dialerrouter  | Framed-Protocol    | PPP                 | ==   |
NULL |
| 10 | dialerrouter  | Auth-Type          | Local               | ==   |
NULL |
RADIUS:    radcheck    contains diallerouter for the user
All modem dial up customers work just fine, but ISDN dial in fails as
indicated above.
Can anyone shed some pointers on this.   I still haven't figured it out..

Regards,
John Hengstler

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html