Alan DeKok wrote:
Greg G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here's what I get from FR 0.93

/usr/local/etc/raddb/users[9]: Parse error (reply) for entry 007gold:
Unknown attribute My-Key
Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/users
radiusd.conf[921]: files: Module instantiation failed.

And then back to a prompt.  That's bad since I won't always be able to
watch the radiusd start up.

  So... it doesn't crash.  It gives an error, which tells you what
went wrong, and why.

  What, exactly is unclear about the error message?

   Nothing is unclear about it.  I would prefer that the daemon not fail out if there's a data error in one of the files.  It should report that error to a log and continue on.  Otherwise, it becomes a fairly trivial task to crash out the daemon.  Our users file is fairly dynamic and if someone makes a typo putting in a new entry, I don't want the whole system coming down.

-Greg G