Well exuse the hell out of me for not having worked with open source stuff before.  You've got a great bedside manner, ya know.

-Greg G

Alan DeKok wrote:
Greg G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   I may have to, but I can't do that short-term.  I really need a
radius server that I can force to re-read the users file on-demand.
FreeRadius seems to be able to do that, but isn't quite as stable as I'd
like.  I've found that the SIGHUP will bring down the server if it's
still in the start-up phase.  It probably should ignore the HUP signal
until it's ready.

  Yup.

   Because FR is exiting when it runs into a key that it doesn't know,
thereby bringing down the whole authentication system.  I regard that as
worthy of complaining about.

  Then fix it.  You have the source.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html