Alan DeKok wrote:
Greg G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Well, if I have one bad entry in a users file with 10,000 users in
it, I'd rather it just ignore that user with the bad entry.

  Then use SQL.
   I may have to, but I can't do that short-term.  I really need a radius server that I can force to re-read the users file on-demand.  FreeRadius seems to be able to do that, but isn't quite as stable as I'd like.  I've found that the SIGHUP will bring down the server if it's still in the start-up phase.  It probably should ignore the HUP signal until it's ready.
   How would you recommend that I do that?  The file will parse
correctly.  And it's not something that should be a *fatal* mistake.
It's not really a mistake, either.

  If it's not really a mistake, why are you complaining?

   Because FR is exiting when it runs into a key that it doesn't know, thereby bringing down the whole authentication system.  I regard that as worthy of complaining about.

-Greg G