I managed to get 0.9.3 to compile under 10.3 (by the way the doc/MACOS file needs to be updated to include the change to src/include/sysutmp.h - adding "#undef HAVE_UTMP_H" before the line "#if defined(HAVE_UTMP_H) || defined(HAVE_UTMPX_H)" which I found out about in the Google search).

However, when I try to run radiusd -X, the last few lines are:
Module: Loaded eap
 eap: default_eap_type = "md5"
 eap: timer_expire = 60
rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/md5: dlcompat: invalid handle
radiusd.conf[600]: eap: Module instantiation failed.

Any pointers on what might be going on would be appreciated.

Thanks/Farokh