On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 11:05:51AM -0600, Chris Parker wrote:
> Tell me what your experiences are.  Hint, one will run, one won't.
> Which, is left as an exercise for the reader.

Wow, great answer.

And you called me a troll?

Thanks, I'll just go back to lurking since it is obvious you don't
want to answer the question with any details.

And please, do not go looking at the problem with the dynamic linking
issues either, that would be difficult I bet.

And libtool?  Ack.  But whatever.

Back to lurking (after I am done with this thread).

--
Mike Horwath           IRC: Drechsau         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home: 763-540-6815  1901 Sumter Ave N, Golden Valley, MN  55427