[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 01/03/2004 06:28:18
AM:

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> Lunsford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >arctan demise digestive stationarity plutarch equitable lawbreak
> >predicament proctor hysterectomy justice mallow rheumatism beograd paid
> >contrariwise
> >coexistent won auriga irredentism memphis
>
> Okay, even with extensive spamassassin and RBL filtering,
> 50% of the messages on freeradius-users and -devel this morning
> were spam. I did not want to make the lists subscriber-only
> because of the occasional spam message getting through, but
> this is absurd.
>
> I'm seriously considering making the list subscriber-post only.
> What do you think about this ? Good idea ? Bad idea ?

I've been asking for this for darn close to two years now.  (
)  It made absolutely no sense then why someone who wasn't a reader could
post to it, and still doesn't now.  (grumble)

Vincent Giovannone
Network Infrastructure Group
Information Services Division
Rush University Medical Center