P.S. You may also want to know about .../doc/rlm_krb5
and the FreeRadius archives where it has something
about configuration options:

radiusd.conf (file)
modules {
        krb5 {
        }
# you might use pam (Pluggable Authentication Module)
        pam {
                Pam-Auth = "rad"
authorize ...
authenticate {
        pam
        krb5
}

users (file)
DEFAULT Auth-Type == Kerberos...
#(Auth-Type(s) found in the dictionary file(s)) or
DEFAULT Auth-Type == Pam, Pam-Auth == "rad2"

/etc/pam.d/rad (and/or rad2 pam configuration file with)
auth sufficient /lib/security/pam_krb5.so no_user_check
#(because you probably don't have kerberos users in
your radius host's /etc/shadow file)
auth required   /lib/security/pam_deny.so

also your /etc/krb5.keytab file (or whatever file you
use for your host/radius-server...) needs to be
readable by the user you run radiusd as so you can
verify the kerberos credentials.