Hi Alan,

Alan DeKok wrote:
Jean-Paul Chapalain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After many tests, for me the only "EAP methods" that run with Ldap is EAP/TTLS (PAP) (SecureW2 client).
I suppose that all other methods use MS-CHAP(LEAP) or MS-CHAPV2(PEAP) and freeradius can retreive clair password for Ldap bind.

  Then don't bind as the user to LDAP.  Use LDAP to retreive the
clear-text password.

Could you say me how to retreive clear-text password from Ldap with FreeRadius ?

There are other people using LDAP with PEAP.

With a same config, EAP/TTLS is working with Ldap when EAP/LEAP or EAP/PEAP is working only with local User-Password !

I'm interested for a sample of EAP/LEAP or EAP/PEAP config working with Ldap Backend.

Thanks, Jean-Paul. -- Jean-Paul Chapalain - GICM - Resp. Reseaux et Infrastructure -- 32 rue Mirabeau - Le Relecq-Kerhuon - 29808 Brest Cedex 9, FRANCE -- Tel +33298002873 - Fax +33298284005 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- Key Fingerprint: 192C 1CFE F24A 050D F280 A086 AF15 8631 3ABB 4C7D