Sorry about the previous email.... wasn't awake yet... here is a repost:

Hello,

If your LDAP back-end uses encrypted passwords certain authentication
methods cannot be used.

PEAP-EAP-MSCHAPV2 for example requires either clear-text passwords or
Microsoft NT HASH passwords. I am not sure about LEAP.

Because SecureW2 v1 sends over the password in the clear it can be used
on any kind of database encryption their is.

Are you using encryption in your LDAP database?

Tom Rixom
Alfa & Ariss

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html