Hello,

If your LDAP back-end uses encrypted passwords certain authentication
methods
cannot be used as they

PEAP-EAP-MSCHAPV2 for example requires either clear-text passwords or
Microsoft
NT HASH passwords. I am not sure about LDAP.

Because SecureW2 1 sends over the password in the clear it can be used
on any
kind of database encryption their is.

Are you using encryption in your LDAP database?

Tom Rixom
Alfa & Ariss