I am trying to run PEAP to XP/SP1 through a linksys WRV54G. (using yesterday's FR snapshot).
The PC says authentication succeeded, but no traffic gets throught the NAS. This led me to
question whether XP and the NAS were computing the same MSK and if the keymat being sent to
the NAS in the MPPE-Send/Recv-Key in the Radius Accept message is correct. In the snapshot, the
contents of this MSK keymat are computed as though the EAP exchange was
standard EAP-TLS. But according to the ietf peap draft (v2), the MSK should include PEAP
info. Has anyone tried this with this or another NAS or knows how XP/SP1 computes the MSK for PEAP?

I'd be happy to code and try any ideas.

Regards,
Jeff