Thanks for the response.

- No, Im not sure about the AP sending EAPOL-key frames since I cant look at that
and even if I could, 802.1x is silent on the content and use of those frames. For my enlightenment,
I would be happy if you could direct me to a source for info on the subject.

- I understand that radius server and supplicant agree on msk, but also understood that AP
somehow needed this information and expected to get it outside the eap exchange, eg
in MPPE-Send-key radius attribute in same packet that contained the accept. If this is
not the case, why are these attributes sent?

- If many people have this working, perhaps the linksys wrv54g, which is relatively new, has a bug. I'll
try to look in that direction.

Jeff

Michael Griego wrote:

First of all, the NAS does not compute the master session key, the
RADIUS server and supplicant agree on it.

2nd of all, lots of people have this working.

3rd of all, FR only supports PEAPv0.  PEAPv2 has not been implemented as
of yet.

So, with all of this said, are you sure the AP is sending the proper
EAPOL-key frames to the supplicant?

--Mike