"Tom Rixom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When checking for files it for example says that it can find the
> openssl.h file but cannot find the files crypto.h, engine.h and so
> forth. But if I look the files are there are there...

  Look in the 'config.log' file, to see what it was doing, and what
errors occured.

> Further more when configuring the eap-tls module it does a check for
> SSL_new in the -lssl it returns a no and will not compile TLS...

  The latest CVS snapshot should work a little better than 0.9.3, I think.

  You also have to configure openssl from the top, as the 'configure'
scripts for EAP-TLS etc., just use the locations defined by those
checks, and don't do anything themselves.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html