HEY BUBBA Brian Schuetz

If you want commercial support, then buy a commercial product.
You are here because you cannot afford to buy or you can not find a better product.
You ask a really stupid question, you deserve a really stupid answer.
You should be thanking Dekok for services donated and haveing to put up with our stupid human questions.
Many times the answer is in your face (the files README and all that jaz!)

Did not anybody teach you any manners, perhaps when your mouth is open your ears are closed.
Just think how much you could learn if kept your mouth shut and listened!
I sit here 48 years old and no formal education tackled radius about two years ago.Was up and running in production in no-time.Now I can config a radius server from scratch in no time flat.I love my radius, I have it conigured to give the lame user an IP then iptables takes over and -j redirect's to my special deadbeat user's "Twighlight Zone" Page You need to pay your bill!) then my two minute Session time out Drops them like a hot potatoe"
FreeRadius RULZ Bubba and my freeradius is better than yours...HA !
What University are you attending? Maybe the Dean can just hand me my Diploma...HA! How much are you paying for yours...HA!

Sorry list, I sat back and watched for a year or so...but it was simply irresistable.