On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 08:41:37PM -0500, radius wrote:
> If you want commercial support, then buy a commercial product.  You
> are here because you cannot afford to buy or you can not find a better
> product.

Hey, watch it with that. I don't think you'd find a better product,
free or not. And if you do, we'd love to hear about it (that's the
royal we) so we can _make_ FreeRADIUS the better product.

On the other hand, if you want to pay for commercial support for
FreeRADIUS, then you get the best of both worlds.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client