"Paul Hampson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Was there an incident recently that prompted this comment?

  I just got a threatening email from one of the people who disliked
my posts to the list.  It's amazing that someone has the energy to
devote to threatening me, but can't be bothered ti read my responses
on this list.

  I answer a *lot* of questions on the list.  I get a *lot* of
positive feedback from people.  The negative feedback is generally
from people who expect commercial-quality support from a free list.

  If you don't like the free support, pay someone.  A number of the
developers of FreeRADIUS do consulting work on it, and would love
having more clients.  But they're too busy with their paying customers
to spend a lot of effort hand-holding people who aren't willing to
pay.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html