Hi Tim

FreeRADIUS is an incredibly powerfull RADIUS server, but you must invest a
little time into learning how it works if you want to do some of the more
"advanced" things like you mention.

What you want to do IS possible, but there is not a set way to do it with a
wizard to guide you.

If you need this setup and do not know any scripting, and do not have the time
to learn a bit more about FreeRADIUS I suggest you consider offering to pay
to have your server configured. The are quite a few people on the list who
would be willing to set this up for you for a fee, (I am one of them) but
have limited time to provide free support.

Regards

Peter

--

Peter Nixon