Has anyone on this list purchased an SSL certificate from a Certificate Authority (like Thawte or Verisign) for doing PEAP or EAP-TTLS?

The scripts that come with Freeradius for generating a self-signed certificate include a special ExtendedKeyUsage attribute. I'm wondering how hard it'll be to get that included in a commercial certificate. Verisign has a special form for getting "WLAN Certificates", but they're specific to IAS, so I'm not sure how well that cert will work on a Unix platform.

Anyone have any experience in this area? If you've bought a Cert for your wireless, who'd you buy it from and how's it working out for you?