Hello everybody,
 I'm new here :)

    If anybody can help me plz i would apreciate.
  So i have a NAS server (MAXTNT from Lucent) i've installed FreeRadius on a linux box
with MySql.
    I have no problems with it but i whant to assing for an account let's say mihai a
static IP
address from a pool of addresses not a static one (Framed-Ip-Address).
   So in mysql - radius - i have radreply table. In wich let's say for static IP i'll
use :
mihai      Framed-Ip-Address    :=  1.1.1.1
   But i don't whant just one IP for this account i whant a range let's say from
1.1.1.1 - 1.1.1.100
      So i repeat.
  FREERADIUS + MYSQL- Linux box .
  MAXTNT - LUCENT