"stenmark " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have normal and accelerated dialup (using a program called
> Slipstream).  I have added an attribute in the dictionary VENDOR
> Slipstream  7000 ATTRIBUTE  Slipstream-Auth 1 string  Slipstream

  OK...

> I'm pretty sure that I need the attribute in the Access-Accept packet
>
> In sql.conf, I have added (as per the comments in sql.conf and the other sql queries
> listed):
>
> attr_check_query = "SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM slipcheck WHERE
> username='%{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER BY id"

  I'm not sure why you would expect that to work.  The SQL modules
reads sql.conf, and uses queries it knows about.  Adding another query
it *doesn't* know about won't do anything.

> When I do a radtest, I don't see the attribute in the access-accept
> packet.  So as far as I know, it does not appear to be working.  It
> seems I am missing something.  It must be something easy because I'm
> sure many people have done something like this before.

  Just list the attribute in the normal SQL tables.  There's nothing
special about a vendor attribute once you've added it to the
dictionary.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html