Hello freeradius-users,

  I need to create a check attribute depending on how much seconds or
  octets user have. Ideal, i would like to equate reply attribute to a
  newly created check attribute or to turn reply to check attribute. I
  need this to differentiate users by their limits and give them
  ip addresses from a different networks, so i can manage their
  connections with firewall. I already posted this question here
  (subject "different pools for user with and without traffic"), but
  have no answers. All i need is that i could write in 'users' file
  something like this:

DEFAULT Check-Traffic-Limit <= 0, Pool-Name := "illegal_pool"

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]