> AL>      Well, it doesn't matter how it will work. Then i need to split
> AL>      users in two groups - one with some traffic left and  another
> AL>      with zero or negative traffic value and then give them different
> AL>      addresses from different pools according to the group names.

the users file and grouping, be it as flat file or based from MySQL
groupings should work if properly configured.
and ip pooling can be configured from freeradius or by cisco box (if you are
using one), be static or dynamic,
or even by individial special user case using MySQL or flat users file.
freeradius is care free whichever case.

> AL>      how can i do it dinamically? I mean, value of traffic is
> AL>      calculating when user login, so if he have no octets left, he
> AL>      must have address from 192.168.222.0/24 network, and if he have
> AL>      some octets left, he must have address from 192.168.111.0/24
> AL>      network. So, the main question is - where and what should i write
> AL>      to make this scheme work?

nobody, yet from the list, has done this, as far as i know. this must call
for a script that will do and catch the case and
the scenario you want, but with the current freeradius modules, this will
not work, unless the special script case is made.
i have not done this before. hope this helps.
//milver

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html