Hello all. I've searched, but I haven't been able to find an easy way to make this work.

I'm currently using a DEFAULT entry to fill out our standard reply items. I would like to have a different default entry to be used when the username exists, but the password is incorrect, and a third to be used when the username doesn't exist. The application is to send a set of Cisco-AVPair's to redirect a user to a captive portal where they can check their password or check their account status or sign up for new service.
I've looked all over and tried a number of different ways, but I haven't been able to get it to work yet. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Dan