Since I have only started working with FreeRadius, and have not touched a
radius file for 7 years, I have to say No, because I have no idea what your
asking.

I did do what it said to about getting rid of the old files no longer used
and enabling the /etc/passwd - /etc/shadow - /etc/group files.

I followed the directions inside those the best I thought they were telling
me, and what I found on the net.

I already deleted the freeradius tree to start over from scratch so it's a
clean system. It's not that big of a deal, I have already done this 3 times.
Helps with the learning curve sometimes, but this one is definitely
different.

I have been installing it in a test directory to not interfere with the
current
running radius. When I have something to test, I turn one off and this one
on or just have them running on different ports until I'm ready to test with
actual log ins from both sides.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html