Hello everyone:

Would someone be so kind as to send me exact directions on how to configure and use
freeradius version 0.9.3? I'm using Linux Red Hat 9. I have already downloaded and
installed freeradius correctly per the installation directions. I'm very new at Linux
and freeradius, therefore i have NO idea where to start or what to do. I searched all
over the freeradius website and i did not see any instructions regarding how to
configure or use it. Any and all help would be very much appreciated.  Thank you in
advance.

Linda Pagillo
Director of Technical Services
N2 The Net