> Hello everyone:
>
> Would someone be so kind as to send me exact directions on how to
> configure and use freeradius version 0.9.3? I'm using Linux Red Hat 9. I
> have already downloaded and installed freeradius correctly per the
> installation directions. I'm very new at Linux and freeradius, therefore i
> have NO idea where to start or what to do. I searched all over the
> freeradius website and i did not see any instructions regarding how to
> configure or use it. Any and all help would be very much appreciated.
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Linda Pagillo

Hello,

Before doing anything, you have to read doc in /doc and you have to know
what do you want to do with your Freeradius server. There three importants
and basics configurations files : ../etc/raddb/radiusd.conf(about server),
client.conf( info about client-radius ,access point to your network) and
users (about users ;) ).
After reading comments in this three files you are going to understand how
Freeradius works, and your questions will be more precises.

Fred

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html