Johan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When I send a request using radclient that results in a 20 byte
> Accounting-Response (5) I get a different authenticator than when I send
> it from a different client.

  Why would this be a problem?

> They both are using the same shared secret, and identifier. Or to put it
> simply, the first 4 bytes of the response are identical:
> 5|127|0|20, yet the next 16 are different.

  That's the RADIUS packet header.  The next 16 are different because
they're the authenticator.

  And those are different because they depend on the authenticator
from the Accounting-Request packet, which depends on the contents of
the Accounting-Request.

  So there's no problem.

  To put it another way, your post described a symptom, but gave no
reasons why you thought it was a problem, or what other problems it
was causing.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html