Hello,

I'm trying to get a Cisco running with FreeRadius ... please note - FreeRadius as such is already working fine with other Dialup-routers (ascend max w/ ISDN/Modem dialup) ...

We set up DSL dialup through a Cisco router. DSL is done through a L2TP tunnel, which in itself worked fine, too (using a different radius software for trial) - I tried to switch over to our standard server, but somehow it's not doing what it should, though I can't really see what's actually going wrong ...

On the radius server, I even see a "login OK" message in the logfile (Cisco sends the part after the @-sign first, then retries with the complete username):

Sun May 9 11:27:05 2004 : Auth: Login incorrect: [interdsl-6.de] (from client dsl-gw port 0)
Sun May 9 11:27:20 2004 : Error: rlm_eap: EAP-Message not found
Sun May 9 11:27:20 2004 : Auth: Login OK: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (from client dsl-gw port 0)

The connection itself is disconnected after this ...

Any idea? We are running 0.90 ATM, though we could update to the current ...

tnx, -gg