Please help.

Covad is requiring each reseller provide RADIUS authentication for their
resale of the Telesurfer product.  I successfully installed FreeRADIUS on a
box and bought the O'Reilly book "RADIUS" by Jonathan Hassel, but I do not
see where to configure the below Covad POP addresses as users to have the
Covad NOC run their authentication test.  I tried in the clients.conf file,
but I must of done something wrong.  Can someone provide a walkthrough for a
FreeRADIUS beginner as to how to add the below POP addresses so the Covad
NOC can run their authentication test?

-Walter Schulze - National Telecom & Broadband

64.105.202.137
64.105.189.25
64.105.204.25
64.105.97.89