I'm just starting out with changing over from xtRadius to
freeRadius and testing things for the next few days. I'll be
looking hard at dialup_admin and just now I've got it up on
my own test box and I can see there are a few basic and obvious
mods that could be made... that I will be doing anyway, and
more, for myself but could be of general interest.

. I'd be prepared to find every instance of *.php3
  and change then _ALL_ to just *.php
. change all $HTTP_*_VARS to just $_SERVER etc
. catch all missing isset($var) warnings
. ensure error_reporting(E_ALL) compatible
. ensure it runs under PHP5 (my test system)

Are these changes of any use to anyone else and if so how
could I go about supplying the changes to whoever wants them ?

--markc

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html