Hello All,
I am using freeradius-0.9.3 and it is working very
fine. I have tested Access-Request for accounting
purpose with no problem at all.
        But when i send request for challenge handshake,
server returns me the PIN and the state .
but I think i cant use the original request
pattern(with radtest) because if i sent encrypted
password it sends challenge once again as it doesn't
differentiated b/w encrypted and normal password.
Can anybody tell me how to send this encrypted
challenge password to the freeradius server and what
syntax to use just like we use
(radtest <user> <password> <serverip:port> <NAS port>
<shared secret key> for the original request.

thanks in advance.