=?iso-8859-1?q?SANDEEP=20KHANNA?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sir, I read radclient file . Its usage says
> Usage: radclient [options] server[:port] <command>
> [<secret>]

  Uh... yes.  Do you think I didn't know that?

> and I have come to know through the rfc'c that I
> should include the state
> received from radius server as it is in my request.So
> how I will add this and also
> the encrypted password which I got from my offline
> client.

  Read "radtest", to see how to include an attribute in a request sent
by radclient.

  As for encrypting the password, it's done automatically.  You don't
have to do that.

> So, could you please tell me the exact syntax I have
> to use for this .

  No.  It's already in front of you, in the files I told you to read.
If you can't figure it out from there, then no amount of me explaining
it to you on the list will help.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html