Hello Sir,
I am using freeradius to test a RADIUS server. When I
give "radtest" command at a port where the server is
listening for challenge handshake, it return me the
challenge and the PIN as it should .Now I need to
encrypt the password with this pin and state through
my offline client and I have to send a new
access-request.
Now I want to know how this freh request will be sent
.If I sent it the same way , server takes it as a
normal password and send me a challenge again.

regards
sandeep

=?iso-8859-1?q?SANDEEP=20KHANNA?=