On Mon, 31 May 2004, Alan DeKok wrote:

>   You can do:
>
>  .ntlm_auth = "/path/to/ntlm_auth ... --username=%{mschap:User-Name}
> --domain=%{mschap:NT-Domain} .."
>
>   And the MSCHAP module will take care of doing that for you.

Thanks for the tip, works perfectly.

> > Unfortunatley the Windows XP client logs the following line:
> >
> > [1440] 19:02:18:161: Failing Auth because we got a success/fail without T=
> > LV.
>
>   Run the server with "-Xxxx", and you should see a little more
> debugging information from the PEAP tunnel.
>
>   As to why that message happens, I don't know.  The server always
> sends a proper TLV in the responses...
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Ok, here's a new log full with stuff I don't pretend to understand...

  http://www.chl.chalmers.se/~ohrn/radius/radiusd-xxxx.log

And matching Windows XP logs:

  http://www.chl.chalmers.se/~ohrn/radius/EAPOL.LOG
  http://www.chl.chalmers.se/~ohrn/radius/RASTLS.LOG

Thanks a lot for helping out.

Regards,
Fredrik

--
   If it's such a good idea, I expect that management will be joining us.

Fredrik Öhrn                               Chalmers University of Technology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                  Sweden